Graphic design service contract conditions eduardografico.com
The signature, validation, payment or payment of this quote by …
The signature, validation, payment or payment of this quote by the client will imply the acceptance of the conditions specified in this contract and will imply the order for the start of the Design agreed between the client and The Graphic Designer and T.S.U. Eduardo Ciangherotti (hereinafter represented as the Designer). Therefore, a subsequent cancellation of the order to carry out the agreed Design will entail the payment of the amount of the work carried out until the cancellation date.
1. The Designer undertakes to carry out the design agreed with the Client, in accordance with what is stipulated in this Contract, and to deliver it within the agreed term, starting from obtaining all the information and documentation necessary for the execution. of the aforementioned design.
2. The Client undertakes to provide at all times the information and documentation requested by the Designer for the effective development of the Design and will designate an authorized contact person (informed by mail, Brief or other formal communication channel) so that, in his / her name and representation, provide such information or necessary documentation and give the instructions that you deem appropriate to the Designer to carry out the Design, with a period of 10 days from the formalization of the contract / quote.
3. The quotation attached to this Contract indicates its duration from its communication to the Client. Once this term has elapsed for reasons beyond the designer’s control, or attributable to the Client, the Designer may review the quote, make a new one, which will add the increases that may result, but maintaining the same evaluation criteria applied in the first estimate. In the event that the Client does not accept the new budget, the Designer may terminate the Contract and the Client will be obliged to pay the amount of the expenses incurred and the work carried out up to that moment, increasing the latter, its value by 10%. .
4. This attached quote does not include any additional work that may arise from changes in the orientation of its preparation by the Client. Consequently, any change in the content of this order may imply a review of the budget by the Designer, making a new one to which he will add the increases in the amount that have occurred or could be produced, but maintaining the same evaluation criteria used in the first budget. If the Client does not accept the new budget, the Designer may terminate the contract and the Client will have to pay all the expenses paid by the Designer plus the work carried out up to that moment, increasing the latter by 10%.
5. If for any reason beyond the Designer it is not possible to continue with the Design, this Contract will be terminated, the Client committing to pay the expenses incurred and the amount of the work carried out up to that moment. If the impossibility of continuing were due to any cause attributable to the Designer himself, the Contract will also be terminated, and the Designer undertakes to return the payments by deducting the expenses incurred until the moment of stopping the project based on the percentage or services performed stipulated in the budget, as well as the delivery of the material made up to that date.
6. The Designer undertakes not to provide any type of information to third parties about the Design, except for the information that the Designer should provide to his collaborators. On the other hand, the Client undertakes to keep confidentiality and not provide third parties with any type of information about the Design, until the agreed price has been fully satisfied.
7. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Designer will hold the ownership of the industrial property of the Designs made, assigning exclusively the exploitation rights, but not the intellectual property, of the Designs made under this Contract , requiring the transfer to third parties of the exploitation rights of the prior written consent of the Designer.
8. The Client undertakes to collaborate as much as possible with the Designer to guarantee that the intellectual property that he holds on the Design is respected.
9. The name of the Designer must appear in a prominent and preferential place, in all types of promotion and support of the Design. In this sense, the Designer will provide the Client with all the necessary material for the identification of him as the author of the work to appear.
10. The Designs presented and that are not accepted by the Client, entail the waiver of any right that could be held over them, remaining at the disposal of the Designer, who is their author, who can give it the use that he wishes or creates. more convenient.
11. The Client undertakes to treat the Design prepared by the Design with all respect or, either the draft or the final one, forcing himself not to break or deteriorate it, and if so, he will have to answer for the possible damages caused to the Designer.
12. The Client accepts the obligation to review the Design before beginning any process for its reproduction, use, dissemination or printing, and releases the Designer from any responsibility for errors or defects that may occur in the Design and that are not have been the object of a claim prior to the aforementioned process.
13. The attached budget does not include taxes or taxes derived from this operation, which, in any case, will be paid by the Client.
14. The Designer may use copies of the Design delivered to the Client and may use them for exhibition, advertising or personal promotion, without the need for prior communication to the Client.
15. The client and the designer submit, for any litigation that may arise from this Contract, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Guanare, Edo. Portuguesa Venezuela, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction if they had it.
16. Payment conditions: The Client agrees to pay the fees for this work as specified in this quote. The installment payments have certain terms stipulated in this quotation, upon expiration of these times the designer may decide to terminate this contract, notifying the client of its termination.
17. The development and / or delivery time of the project, product or service is specified in this quote, as well as the maximum terms for the client to deliver all the required material. Upon expiration of these times, the designer may decide to terminate this contract, notifying the client of its termination.